Wednesday 2 December 2009

I'm over the top!



Not sure how to take this *lol*

....but The Lovely Cherry has seen fit to furnish me with the Over The Top award for my blog... so it's wheee thanks!!!... I think ;) .... I'm over the top? ... Oh ok maybe I am :) Thanks Cherry xxxxx

It comes with rules, regulations and suchlike (as does most of this life I am finding lol) which I quote here

"Pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know you left this award, and then answer a list of questions in ONE word"

Unfortunately I'd decided to accept the award, walked up to the podium and eeeverything, before I read the regulations so I guess I had better play ball :)

1. Where is your cell phone? table
2. Your hair? bedhead
3. Your mother? Sheffield
4. Your father? motherwards
5. Your favorite food? stew
6. Your dream last night? horrid!
7. Your favorite drink? tea
8. Your dream/goal? healthier
9. What room are you in? bedroom
10. Your hobby? craftiness
11. Your fear? uncraftiness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
13. Where were you last night? bed
14. Something that you aren't? runner
15. Muffins? please!
16. Wish list item? nesties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
17. Where did you grow up? Urban
18. Last thing you did? waved
19. What are you wearing? jeans
20. Your TV? humour
21. Your Pets? Dog (soonsoonsoon?)
22. Friends? few
23. Your life? guess
24. Your mood? changeable
25. Missing Someone? Always
26. Vehicle? feet
27. Something you’re not wearing? suspenders
28. Your favorite store? Poundland!
29. Your favorite color? purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? daily
32. Your best friend? who?
33. One place that I go to over and over? toilet!
34. Facebook? Yes
35. Favorite place to eat? anywhere ;)

Ok so 5 people..... over the top..hmm... do i even know 5 people? ..

...hmmm....

.......hmmmmmm......

Ok so *clears throat*

I would like to award this award tooooooo

Carmen - first person I thought of! :P
Craftygranny - because she's worth it :)
Rusty- because I just have to :)
Julia - defo goes over the top to help people :)
Rainmac - for services to coaster calendars!

After the wobbles on the ice of yesterday I'll be taking a break for a short while, I think all the waving about on the ice took it out of me as it's pain and sicky city today... take care and I'll catch you on the flipside if you're still here ;)

*hugs*

G xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Suspenders! :D :D Gail you do make me laff!

    Thank you for this award... wondering how I should take you thinking of me first for an Over The Top Award (she says wondering if the chemist has enough eyeliner for Sunday...)

    Thank you hunnybunnymateypie. *huggles & kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this fab award xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for my lovely award . I have put it nicely on my blog .

    ReplyDelete