Thursday 20 May 2010

Life...oh life...oh li-i-i-i-ife oh life, doo doo doo doo....

So cheesed off :(

Sister's keyring never got there now.... wth? :(

Lost 2 pounds last week though so that takes it to 12 over a month...coolio....

Made some nice onion bhajis.. maybe I'll make them again to cheer myself up later if my legs play ball so I can use them for more than 5 mins at a time lol....





Made these yesterday... omg shrink plastic goes sooo small doesn't it? I hadn't realised just how small.... going to have to redo I think with larger letters and numbers lol... the finger in that photo is Little Myz' !!!!!



Can you tell what my next cross stitch project is?

lol




*big hugs*

Life, oh life, oh liiiifffeee, doo doo doo dooooooo...

xxxx

5 comments:

  1. The keyring will probably turn up after a suitably enraging length of time! Lovely start on the project - will it all be B&W? And 12lbs in a month - FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing brilliant on the weightloss missus. Those bhajiis are on my to do list for the next curry meal I have! Yum, yum, yum. Do they freeze well I wonder - may make up a big batch!

    I love shrink plastic - the cupcake charm on the cupcake duckie I did on my giveaway (ages ago) was shrink plastic - it made me jump when it did that curling and flipping thing *g*

    Is that part cross stitch of the 4 set your were talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s Gaaaaaargh! Got that song in my head now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julia- 12 pounds in a month not such a huge thing if you see how huge I am to start with lol.. and no it won't all be black and white just started at bottom

    Carmen- there are a lot worse songs to have in your head! ;)

    Not a clue whether they freeze well... if I made a huge batch they would still all get eaten so maybe I'll stick to smaller ones... got gannet hubby and son hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm you got me guessing with the x stitch lol can i have a teeny clue .

    ReplyDelete