Thursday 14 October 2010

Behold! My pegs, they come from Cruddington!

LOL not quite sure what possessed me to make these but I had bits of ribbon laying around from one-stupid-Christmas-debacle-or other... and also 3 unused pegs.. so i thought 'Heyyyyyy, why don't you make covered pegs that can be used to hang Christmas cards up with?'

So... since I don't like to argue with the Voice In My Head... I did as she asked ;)



Little Myz' friend was very impressed and thought I was a marvel... ooooh to be 5 again ;)

Pegtastic!

xxx

3 comments:

  1. i agree with little myz they are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great, never would have thought to do something like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby idea - better than sticky tape stuck to the back of the living room door. Yep that's how classy I am!

    ReplyDelete