Friday 29 October 2010

YES! YES! YES! YES!

Fiiiiiiiiiinally managed to fulfil my October Challenge cross stitch project with 2 days to spare....

For a while it looked like I wasn't going to do it as most was done in the first 2 weeks then the dizziness hit so at the moment can only do a very short time before I have to stop.

However, with Little Myz at her Nanny and Grandad's house for the week I have been able to leave it out and do it as and when instead of having to keep hiding it from Little Myz :)

Hoorah!



Me very, very excited at having finished it! lol



Just the framing to do which I should be able to do by Christmas and that's Another Cross Stitch Gift Ready To Roll :)

xxx

2 comments:

  1. LOL - she's brilliant. I'm glad you show the piccy of you as in the top piccy it looks quite a small cross-stitch but in the next picture you get an idea of the scale of it! Fabby!

    ReplyDelete