Friday 7 January 2011

Bracelets

Bit weird headed at the moment so made some very naughty bracelets to counteract all the cute ones and 'name' ones I made at Chrimble... They are In The Usual Place...

...but made me feel a little too angry so I had to counteract the *other* way by making a smiley bracelet and here it be:



How are you supposed to tie the ends onto the findings? Are you supposed to glue them? I tied lots of knots but I'm scared if I wear it later it'll break all over the place or something.... so i'll let Little Myz wear it I think then I can blame her

Mwah ha HA ha HAAAA ;)

*hugs*

G xxxx

1 comment:

  1. I tie a couple of knots & add a blob of glue just to make sure they dont come untied.
    Family members are fab for testing out the strength of elastic/cords in jewellery ;)

    ReplyDelete