Tuesday 18 January 2011

Made this card for the Bugaboo mini challenge 'Bling'



Coloured the gorgeous clown with my promarkers and made sure the flowers looked nice and blingtastic with my purple stickles. captured some bling from around the room for the corners and used some lovely bright dotty ribbon from Crafty Ribbons to give it more brightness factor.



Not overly pleased with the sparkly stitching but you can't have it all can you? ;)

Little Myz is off school sick with a stomach bug so she decided to make one too.. hers can be seen here .. please go and send her some love, she's really upset she's having to miss school.. she hates missing school... so did son-of-mine I guess and now he's at secondary he hates it so there's time for her to change I guess ;)

I would like to enter this into the Dutch Dare card challenge this week which is Stitch It Up


xxx

6 comments:

  1. I like your color pastel palette you chose and all the little blings and faux stitching. She says "happy".

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh lovely color in pastel and so happy looking another lady using the same Images...very sweet card...I am joining too this challenge on Bugaboo my card is number 13, would you mind to see my Blog? many thanks before, hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice coloring, and I think the stitching is good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute, I love the soft colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for joining in the celebration for Bugaboo's first birthday. It's been a huge success and make sure that you check the blog to see if you've won any of the prizes!!!
    TFS
    Paul
    http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gail I love this. I love the way you've coloured the clown - so cute. Jaqui x (off to little Miss' blog now)

    ReplyDelete