Thursday 22 November 2012

How now Brown owl

Ok he's not even Brown.blame being tired lol. Good tired tho...spent ages talking about life the world and everything on Twitter with people yesterday. I actually felt 'connected' for the first time in a good old while...difficult from in here but I think I made a few more Online Friends... Which is A Good Thing ....online friends can PopIn at any time and I have to have my phone on me to be bothered about it lol I'm gabbling shut up!....

Anyway, yes, about time I shared some of this pile if cards so starting with fellow-me-lad here as he's one of my favourites. Corners , backing mat and flower courtesy of the die cut shapes I made aaaages ago about 20 posts here ago lol....so I can make up cards fast with a minimum of fusspottiness.

I think he's owltastic...what do you think?

(By the way difficult to access my reading list from here on phone so been visiting the ppls as what comment as a linky comes up so pls comment so I can visit you when I can and have a lookie at your stuff. Ta xxx)


1 comment:

  1. :) I forget about Twitter a lot of the time, plus still find it a tad confusing when on my PC - mebbe it's easier on a phone? We will find out when I eventually afford my tablet thingy. Anyway - Mr Owl is HOOTiful! :D

    ReplyDelete