Monday 23 December 2013

Just about done

Still some present shizz to sort but last lots of hampers and sweet boxes went out yesterday and today lots of stuff has been squished places it shouldn't be and hidden. Was the only way to stay sane and I thank little myz profusely for her help she got me to tell her what to do and she did it. Bless her. She's a big help.

We now have a christmas corner with my tree and little myz' pink tree , a sweetie tree, various sleighs and other stuff. My tree is topped by my meerkat from 2012. Love him.

Merry Christmas everybody peeps. I finally made it. Ish. Well better than expected wooo. Full on arm rest tomorrow so I don't drop Everything on The Day lol <3 <3 <3 <3 :-*

4 comments:

  1. Greetings via the spice trail (recipes From A Pantry). I love your mini tree. It is soooooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just Fiddlesnips Jo popping by! I hope you've had a lovely Christmas (and didn't get too high on all those sugary sweets!!). Wishing you a happy 2014 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy almost New Year – look forward to reading your blog in 2014. Still loving the mini tree.

    ReplyDelete